BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 21, 2011

Up Down Left Right

Its holidays.

Time to enjoy before you know,
Next year :(

Feelin' bored,
Wanna hang out but ...
No transport? Parents dont let?
Alot of airplanes took off lah.

So I got ma hair straighten on Friday,
Now its like whew.
I don't know why people say its so nice..
'Cuz to me,
I'm still as I am..
Don't even get me started on self-critisisms.

My mum is being so cool to me cuz of my results
-winning-
She bought me loads of stuff and many more to come YESHH.
-winning-
Bought flats, drama, clothes. :D
-happy teen-

Something is happening between me and my b.friend.. oh well.

Having a performance @ KLPAC soon next next week!
This weekend is like rehearsals,
super tiring.
I'd never invite my school friends or FRIENDS to my performances before.
I've actually been performing since i was like 5 in public places like KLPAC.
Cuz honestly,
I very durh paiseh about it soooo. yeah.

Itching to write a poem.
But about what?
Suggestions please! :)

Now's da exciting part.
Went to MidValley today,
Was looking down trying shoes,
I looked up BOOM. LENG ZAI RIGHT IN MY FACE.
Staring at me too.
Probably thinking,
Whats wrong with her, flipping her hair up and just staring at me.
And I'm thinking,
IDIOT loook away.
And when I moved my attention away(finnally) from him,
I wasn't listening to my mum talking all the while.
Funny thing is,
His mum was talking too,
And he wasn't listening
HAHAHAHA LOL.

bye.Newpostcomingsooncuzimsobored.thisiswhaticallnospace.ftw.

0 comments: