I'm really angry right now.
So if you have something to say about this.
Don't say it.
Okay you know what?! First of all, I had permission to use her account. She din't mind. Then I post a meaningless status using her account. Which the only person I insulted was myself, But HEY WTH I DO IT ALL THE TIME.
YOU had to come and comment crap,
JUDGING me.
OFFENDING me.
Saying that I'm a bitch who wants attention and wants people to say me cute?
YO BITCH LISTEN UP.
You don't even KNOW me,
You DONT EVEN FRIGGIN KNOW ME.
Yet you think you have the RIGHT to say those stuff?!
YOU'RE SO FULL OF IT.
You JUDGE me that way.
OFFENDED me.
And all I did was STAND UP for myself.
And what?!
You put words into my mouth.
You tried to change the topic,
tried to make people think that you're being the nice one,
by adding smileys like :)) :DDD?!
DOES NOT FRIGGIN HELP BITCH.
THEN WHAT?!
You post two status about me.
Then you said it wasn't about me?!
How many people in the world or the little amount of people you know,
Just used someone account to write a status, and you just commented?!
I mean come on bitch, even though I'm younger than you, I'm not THAT STUPID.
Then you said I was the first one who ''blurted vulgar''
Bitch, you wrote biatch in your status,
If you want to swear,
At least don't be such a COWARD.
Then you also posted about,
If I don't want to see you on Facebook so unfriend you,
But who was the one being such a coward who unfriended me first?
DUDE, I DONT EVEN CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE.
OH, and about age wise?!
WOW, You think you're so wise and you use the fact that you're older n you can ''advice'' me?!
You think you're wise and old!?
YOU'RE NOT EVEN 20 OVER FOR GOODNESS SAKE.
Then you crapped about,
If other older people advice you, their wrong?
BITCH,
IF OLDER PEOPLE CONSIDERING THEIR 25 ABOVE,
ADVICES PEOPLE,
THEY NEITHER WOULD OFFEND NOR JUDGE.
LIKE YOU DID
You judged me about seeking attention,
HAVE A LOOK AT THE MIRROR,
OR EVEN YOUR FACEBOOK PROFILE.
The stuff you post,
Is like wth bitch i don't care.
Plainly says attention seeker.
I don't know how to describe you.
You just PISSED ME OFF BITCH.
If you're reading this,
and want to argue somemore,
think again,
I don't care,
Its my blog,
Also like what YOU said,
My laptop,
My blog,
My website,
I have the RIGHT to write this.
You messed with the wrong person.
I'm sick of you,
making my best friend angry.
And it PISSED me off that you hurt her,
And you DON'T EVEN CARE.
You know what,
my anger is all gone.
OH,
And your apology is accepted.
Even though you can't face me and apologise.
Forgive and forget.
What I do best.
Just don't come in front of my face,
And do that shit again,
And if I know that you're messing with my best friend,
Prepare for hell.
Good luck in your future.
If you even have one.
Sorry guys,
Venting anger :)
Ignore this and my vulgar.




0 comments:
Post a Comment