Never update in like, omg.
Anyways,
Hello :D
Going through finals now.
Wow time flies huh.
Like flyyyy. u know mosquito.
SO,
Last time, I almost failed my maths.
And So, Imma try my best (:
Okayy hmm updates.
1. OVER HIMMM :DDD
2. Seriously though, EMO-ing is not funnnn :))
3. Hmmmm, am technical chairperson for Wind Orchestra. I DON'T KNOW HOW. Or why. Anyway, I'll do my best. I can't expect to do well now, 'cuz I'm not mature or stuff like that. I mean, making decisions is hard. Speaking generally lah. Anyway, I'll try my best :D
4. CF COMMITEE. My mum told me as long as i keep my grades up, its fine. I'm like woah, pressure much? But then I said, challenge accepted! :D
5. I haven't been writing poems lately. There's this awesome malay guy bestfriend I have, he read my book and was like can I borrow home for one day? I'm like for what? And he's like, to see lah. But then end up also din't borrow him ==.
6. Well I did actually wrote one poem recently. SNEAK PREVIEWWW ******SPOILERS*****. Its about a blind bird. HAHAA.
7. I love this number.
8. Been going closer to God and He's helped me in many undescribeableaedijaiodej ways :D PRAISE THE LORD.
9. Okay, da real deal starts here.
10. Lately I've been thinking.
-to be cont-




1 comments:
Have faith in yourself, that's the only magic that works :)
All the best!
Post a Comment