These days I really don't know what to write about.
I guess my days are better these days without her bothering me.
So I still haven't get my phone back yet.
So I temporarily using my dad's old Nokia phone.
Its been 3 weeks my phone in repair.
I suffered 2 weeks of phone-free.
NOT a good thing.
After I suffered,
I still haven't get back.
Well,
I am getting old a year in a weeks or so.
Maybe going to watch movie with friends.
I know its not much a party.
But as long as I'm with my friends,
Who could ask for more?
These days,
I don't know who to trust anymore.
Say this, Say that.
I really want to believe it,
But looks like the only person I can trust is myself.
Sometimes not though..
I can never trust my feelings for someone.
That's odd ,huh?
I can't help liking this dude.
And its like,
When am I gonna get over him?
'Cuz its obvious he likes someone else..
Well,
I cant' believe that either.
'Cuz I heard it from someone else.
Tell me..
How should I survive?
Trying not to believe someone else but I can never know whether they are telling me the truth or not.
If they are telling the truth,
I'll get hurt.
If they aren't telling the truth,
How should I know whether to trust them?
How should I control my sadness knowing I should not believe the person but with the possibility of the truth in the person's words?....
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Some crap of my crappy life.
Posted by Deborah Lau at 4:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment