BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hitz.fm Boys Parody of California Girls by Katy Perry

Okay JJ, We're gonna start this parody with you singing in tune, OK? Pls.
Ok.
I~
I~
I~
Okay thats the wan.
Ok, I Got it!
I got it!
*Ahem
I *oh alamak know this dude~~~
Who is a real life rock star~~
*That's right babe!
He rocks hard and wild~~
On stage, he is MARA BAHAYA..

The truth about Moots,
*Ah, what?
He is a sensitive fella~
* Eh, why you say like that la~
He whines and he cries,
When you talk about his weight la~
* But I've been going to the gym what!

Adam C is a girl~
*EHH!
He dresses, well, metro seksuall~
Talks about football~
*Ah, its a guy thing!
Favourite phrase is HIGH ENNDDD!

(Chorus)
Hitz.fm boys,
We think we're comical.
Average joules,
We don't wear tank tops.
Tryin' to sing this good but its impossible.
Katy perry: OHOHOHHH~OHOHOHOHH~~
Hitz.fm boys,
We're unpredictable.
We're all dudes,
But Natalie is not.
She's so hot,
I want to take her cl~*WOIWOIWOI HEADS UP HEY HEY HEY~
Katy Perry: OHOHOHOHH~OHOHOHOHOHH~

Gin, He's not real.
* What?!
I'm pretty sure that he's an alien.
Oh, yes!
I mean his hair~
Whats the deal,
* OI~!
In Star Trek,
He looks like a Kling Gun Robot!
* I'll Kill YOU!
He came down to our world,
From an alien race called,
'' I Don't Make Sense ''~
* Eh, don't tell anyone arh..
When he talks on his show,
He sounds like,
'' Hitz.fm playing all the hitz , Gin on the hitz party!''
You understand that? Cuz I din't.
* That's French!
That's why!

-Chorus-

Natalie:
Short, Tall,
And pretty ugly.
Don't turn it up,
Cuz you're not that funny.
My~My~,
These hitz boys,
Sure their the guys you love the most!
I mean like Moots,
I mean like Adam, Gin,
Uno, JJ and Ian.
Ah!
These boys are creeps.
Imma geek,
Sound like tingkerie!
Their not OK,
Hey,
Don't say,
I think they're *toot* got a crush on play.
One girl and the hitz boys,
Come on now,
Make some noise!

Katy Perry:
How DARE you do a parody of my song.
* Oh, Katy Perry, Where did you come from?
* Oh umm, we're sorry, we din't know you'd get mad..
* Yeah..you.. umm..
I'm kidding,
GO NUTS!
HAHAHAHAHA..
* HAHHAA, ohhh she tryin' to gotcha us maan..
* FARRNIIII! FARRNIII!!
* You want us to go nuts? We gonna go nuts.. We'll show you nuts! Come on everyone lets sing! WHOA~
* Woi gila laa~

-Chorus-

Oh yeahhh..
That's our fifth parody,
Yeahh...
What?
Say something laaaa...
* HAHAHAHAHHA
Dude,
Don't leave me alone liddaaat...
*HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Aiyohhh..
Trying to be stars..
*Dude, Go hang out with the wild nuts n the peanuts, you ARE NUTS!
Oh,
Realllyyy...
Ohhh..
You brought your mixed nuts to the studio again?...

Lyrics written by mee :D
How??
I listened and typed it down.. xDD <333

Here's the link to hear the song :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGgJBe9HZ7g

0 comments: