BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 24, 2010

Sup peeps.

I know long time tht I havent write here...
Busy busy busy..
Well,
Busy pretending that I'm busy.. xD

Anyways,
heres wut I wanna talk about.
I mean write about.

BOYS.

yeahhh..
Dudes who actually IS reading this will be like..
ohhhhhhhhhhh lets she whts she gonna say.. or... idk..
just dun read this LOL... cuzzz... just dont....
LOL IM WARNING youu... girls you may continue reading :D
but dudes.. i mean guy dudes..
if u wanna continue..
dun take any offence..
or...
TAKE MY BLOG AS AN ADVICE.. ( its the last paragraph LOL u cud just skip to tht part .. hehes )==


Okay, lets see.
The thing abt dudes.
Well,
You need to be careful about them , ya'knw.
I mean DUH! OF COURSE you have to be careful.
In BOTH ways.. o.0

Some dudes just USE you.
Whenever a dude does tht to you,
Girl, you have the right to SLAP HIM.
DON'T hesitate.
Some dudes are with you just cuz he wants something from you.
Could be anything.. o.0

Im not saying like all im saying is right or something,
you dont have to listen to my stuff...
Im just writing this cuz
I saw my best friend angry because of a dude
and idk why.

one more thing,
dun waste ur energy n feelings on a dude who used you or does nt have anything to do with you.
IF he asks you for ur forgiveness or anything,
my advice?
forgive him.
Because?
he can STOP FRIGGIN BOTHERING YOU.
yeah, thts abt why.

AND,
i admit,
im shy to my crush
i mean REALLY shy.
I cant help it.
i mean
HE'S THE CRUSH
HOW CAN U NOT BE SHY..
exactly RIGHT???
RIGHT!
Let me tell u in wut ways:
1st of all, I am even shy to say HI to him.
I KNW RIGHT,
IMMA FAILURE =(
so it kinda looks like im ignoring him...
erhh..
not so good :S
But..
He's always on my mind.
Till one time
I got a headache.
I aint obsessed or anything..
NEVER GET OBSESSED OVER A DUDE
*tsk tsk tsk..
So..
I wish i cud just go on..
without any crush..
is tht gud? LOL
i wana try..
But trying to forget him is like..
trying to remember someone you NEVER MET!!
AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT???
RIGHT!!!!

Oh here's one thing to the dudes:
If you like a girl, show interest.
Not too much like a stalker :X nooooo..
jus show a lil..
Like maybee..
Going up to her and chat with her!!!!
I mean of course if u wanna flirt.. LOL
Never think tht a girl will start the convo,
a girl will be too shy.
SERIOUS!
When a girl warms up to you,
now THAT is when you will know her personality better ;)
How to get her to warm up to you?
Well,
Be funny,
make her laugh..!!
most of the girls loves a guy who has good humour ;D
Chat with her!..
She will definately feel awkward.
DONT make her feel tht way..
tht will lead to an end of a convo! NOT GOOD.



So..
Imma end here...

Goodbyes!

P.S: To the dudes who read till here, idk wut to say LOL ==

0 comments: