These days I've been litterally tired of thinking.
Friggin' hormones ==
These feelings I have,
I just want to IGNORE.
And move on, for Christ sake.
But every night,
As I get into bed,
I know that I cannot run away from this.
Yet.
How can you want to forget someone when,
Practically every day ,
You see that someone!!
I mean,
Cut me some slack.
Its friggin' distracting me from studies,
I can't sleep well,
I'm not paying attention in class,
And I keep thinking:
Is this worth it?
For a person?
I know deep inside nothing would happen,
Even in my wildest dreams,
But a part of me keeps hoping,
That part is what I'm counting on;
To help me move on?
To help me forget?
Or to make something happen?
Make my wildest dreams come true?
For my questions are surely not gonna be answered the next day,
But that part keeps me waiting,
Keeps me hoping,
And thats all I need.
P.S: If you think its you... Pft.. YEAH RIGHT ==




0 comments:
Post a Comment