Schools gonna start in a weeek!! Argh.
I don't know what it'll be like.
With new classmates and all :/
Hope it won't be boring and devastating. D:
Went back to hometown, (19 dec to 29 dec)
And just came back.
Sooo boring there.
I mean its a small town.
Celebrated Christmas there :D
Went to a night presentation on Christmas Eve,
With funny plays and dancing and singing,
The normal stuff :)
It was PACKED.
Problably most of the town is there.
Haha =D
On Christmas day and the next day,
Went to visit my dad's kampung.
Its now all destroyed and gone =[
Well, not totally,
All thts left is the roof standing on something,
That was all I could see anyway,
Blocked by plants. o.o
After that,
Went to see my land :D
As the eldest granddaughter amongst the sons of my grandfather,
He gave me a piece of his land :D
1 acre. Haha..
Next day,
Went to a SMALLER town,
Hah, could you believe tht,
and ate rojak :D
Its really sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet..
Wrote a few poems in my ''so-called-poem-book'',
I'll post it if I'm ready!
Good luck next year guys :D
Luvs,
Deborah.




0 comments:
Post a Comment