BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Feelings.

Maybe you don't know what does THAT mean.
Let me EXPLAIN.

Human has feelings.
Like happy, sad, angry or BETRAYED.
Everyone has feelings,
Unless you are not human.
Which i hope you are not.

Feelings are NOT to be played.

For Exampleee....

First day we met.
I thought you were perfect.
Few months later,
You are like shit ( no offence )

You know WHAT YOU HAVE DONEE?!!??!
1st of all,
I am your friend,
I care about you,
I was there when you are down,
And slap you in the back to get back up.

AND WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THAT?

Well, let me tell you.

You throw me away like crap,
You only care about YOURSELF.
You never cared about me for THAT long.
You don't care about my feelings.
And you want people to care about YOURS.
Like WTF?!
The world does not only evolve around you, you know
There are other people.
HUMAN, with feelings.

In conclusion.
You are a bitch who only cares about herself

Since i still care about you,
I must be a insane person who does not learn,
So this blog post ends with...


NO OFFENCE.

0 comments: