They say that dreams are like your sub-concious.
I think it means that,
Whatever that is bothering you,
Will appear in your dreams
Differently,
But the same situation.
These days,
I start to fear of losing friends.
Or as like my recent blog posts,
Afraid of how people treat me as a friend,
And how i got hurt in the process..
And so that was whats bothering me...
That's how it lead to my dreams.
I keep dreaming of me and how people treat me,
And what happens after that.
I dreamt this a few nights ago:
We were all in class,
Writing essays.
The usual noisiness of the class.
Fade face images.
I was asking a question to someone,
The person looked at me,
Like I was weird in some way,
Shake her head in pity,
And looked back,
Shake her head in pity,
And looked back,
Like nothing happen.
I wasn't about to give up.
So i kept calling.
I din't realise i was already shouting.
But everybody went along,
Doing their things,
Like nothing is happening.
Then,
I realise I'm standing behind a glass door,
Shouting,
Banging hard,
Banging hard,
Hoping that someone would hear me.
I shouted till my voice was a mere squeak.
Tears rolling down on my face.
I shouted with all I had left,
I shouted with all I had left,
Anger,
Pain,
I shouted,
although knowing that no one would hear me:
" Why is no one listening to me?!! ''
" What have I done, to deserve this?!"
Then,
The glass door turned into a mirror.
As I looked at myself,
Face red from all the anger and the crying,
Hands bleeding from banging the glass too hard.
I looked at myself,
Saw what has the world done to me.
Even I would pity myself,
Of how stupid I am,
Of how unlucky I am,
Of my fate.
Then I woke up,
Saw what has the world done to me.
Even I would pity myself,
Of how stupid I am,
Of how unlucky I am,
Of my fate.
Then I woke up,
With fresh tears rolling down my cheeks.
To find that my hands were clenched into fists,
Too tight.
When I opened them,
They were numb.
Just like my feelings will be.
Kinda weird and freaky huh?
Yeah, that's me.
Nahh, kidding..
But seriously.




0 comments:
Post a Comment