Today was finally the performance day.
And I'm sitting here updating,
both tired and sleepy,
But the adrenaline is still runnning thoroughhhhhhh me :))
So 1st,
We arrived 11:30 a.m,
Went to a studio and started warming up :)
Warm up this muscles so that we don't injure ourseelves etc etc :)
After that we had 2 runs,
Then we went back to a place/another studio called ''INDICINE''
Which then I found out means '' Independant Cinema '' :O
So we put on make up,
Base, blush, eye liner, wet eyeliner, lipstick, eye shadow. etc etc :D
And soon after that,
Few minutes pass 2,
The show begins :))
blablablablablablabla
dancedancedancedancedance
musicmusicmusicmusic
clapclapclapclap
breathebreathebreathebreathe
clapclapclapclapclapclap
DONE :P
After that was briefing and off we go home :DD
This is me syok sendiri camwhoring after that :
:DD
Finally, me and fam :)
My dad video-ed me,
So I watched in horror as I did many mistakes :(((
LOL,
OR maybe its cuz of camera angle.
ANYWAY,
I haven't seen the official photographer's vid,
And its the past,
So no worries :D
theendkaythxbai-xoxo







0 comments:
Post a Comment