Wow, last post since April huh ?
Its not that I'm busy.
It's just,
Many things happened,
And I went through tears and pain,
Well, who could not avoid that.
April huh .. Lets see what happened.
1, Being ignored.
2, I don't matter anymore to a certain person cuz he/she, well, has better ppl to be with and better things to do. I just get tired of trying to please everyone.
3, I found out 1 years plus of feelings i had for someone turned out that he likes another girl. How awesome my life is , huh.
4, Mid-terms, yeah. I just hope I don't suck. hmm.
5, You see, right after the exams, I wanted to go to 2 camps. And mum only allowed me to go to one. Which seriously bugged me and she said I forced/lied/cheated her into letting me to go to both. Wow, I should be in jail. Anyway, these words were like a trigger. You see, I kept all my feelings about number 3 (see above) and I told myself I would NEVER shed a tear or that. Sigh, how many times have we said never and happens instantly. Anyway, i kept everything inside thinking i was okay (sure felt like it, but NOT), the trigger triggered (duh) and yeah, I broke into pieces and cried my eyes out that night. I was in my lowest point, sitting in the corner of my bed, against the wall and my closet. Crying the hell out of myself.
6. (I just wanna have a new number cuz seriously, 5 is getting too long) After that, I was advised by my best friend that I have to use the mid term holidays ( 2 weeks ) to try to forget whatever. So yeah, HEY IM TRYING MY BEST OKAY.
7, I'm starting my 2campsin5days-frenzy tommorow. Hope I have enough strength to go through both :) I just know it will be fun :D
I'll stop at seven 'cuz its my lucky number.
AND,
TODAY IS MY OPPA KIM HYUN JOONG'S 25TH BIRTHDAY !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYUN JOONG OPPA ! <3
YOU'LL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART, SOUL AND MIND :)))
♥ 사랑해요 김현중 ♥
MUACKS,
love,
Debbie
Just a lil P.S: I spammed alot of poems lately ( in my poem book, not yet into this blog yet, hahh ) :) So if you've noticed the poem page, check it out sometime yeah :)
Dam, I've updated so less lately huh, well. If you really want me to (whoever,nobody,whatever), I guess I will post some of my pieces then :)
Its about to number 30 . Hah, I'm proud. Most of 'em quite emo, so if you're emo (and,again.whoever,nobody,whatever), check it out.
If you're happy. DO NOT CLICK IT. Naw, just kidding. But seriously.
LOL. Not a lil P.S. Sorry :/




0 comments:
Post a Comment