BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 20, 2011

End of a new beginning? Beginning of a new end?

Here's a story I would very like to share.


They are eight characters in this story.
Mary , Yuna , Rachel , Kenny , Tony , Celina ,Cherry and of course , me.
This story contains the mystery of friendship with somehow,
No ending.
Because,
This story,
Is about my life.
And how fcked up it is.

Mary and Yuna are like this team,
Which brings people down,
Using words as weopons.
In their case,
They are either oblivious that they are hurting people,
Or well,
They just don't care.

And so,
There are people with low mental self-defence,
E.g, me.
Becomes an easy target for people like them.
And its been one year and 2 months i've been enduring this.

For the last year,
I had Celina with me.
And although,
I AM pissed.
I still had her.
Why thats a good thing?
'cuz sometimes,
I had her to back me up, or just be a friend.
But lucky me,
she had to leave me and go to a diff class.
And SO,
I end up with Yuna and Kenny.
Which sometimes IS good thing.
But,
In this case,
Its a bad thing.
'Cuz when I try to fight for myself,
BOOM!!!!!!
World War Four comes.
Plus,
Yuna will get Kenny on her side.
And its like two monsters against a tiny ant.
SQUASHED.
Overruled.

And when I'm give a white flag,
I will get insulted,
And they will make sure that I have it in my head,
That I will never win,
But they will always beat me,
Insult me whenever they can.

How fcked up is that shit right there?!

And about Mary,
I've already had enough of her from last year,
I was kinda relieved,
That she went to another class.

If she din't,
I'm pretty sure,
I would be literrally be squashed,
A DOZEN times a day by them,
And by the end of it,
I would be hurt,
Crawling out of the class room.

I know its kinda exaggerating and all,
But inside,
Thats how I feel.
And you can't change that.

But here's the catch,
Every story sure has a catch.
They are all my peeps,
As in their considered as my best friends/friends only.
And I really don't know what should I do.
Hate them?
Say we're not friends anymore?
Use violence?
But,
All of that is exactly what I should NOT do,
In this kind of situation.
And that is when I decided,
I have to tell someone.

This is where Rachel and Cherry comes in.

They listened.
And even though,
One of them does not feel the same way that I do,
They still listened to my crapping and be there for me.

But after all of that,
I felt kind of guilty.
Why?
Nobody is perfect.
Exactly what I put as my blogs name.

Maybe,
This is ACTUALLY their down side.
And I'm just another victim.

But sometimes,
They need to know their limit,
And other people's limit too.
*Sigh*

And the story ends like this,
One reason I chose to join Debate:
One day,
I will fight for myself and WIN.
One fine day.
The End.

Or maybe,

Its just the Beginning ..

And about Tony,
He is a I-Don't-Know-Why-He-Is-In-This-Story case.
Which is probably nothing much,
Which indicates that to me he is only my friend.

P.S: If you can roughly guess who are all of these people, well, congrats (:

0 comments: