Ok, maybe I'm a worrier or i think too much.
But I can't help it. I swear.
Alot happened to me this year.
Depressing stuff.
These ''stuff'' did not only happened to me this year.
Lat couple of years too.
But this year,
Its just a whole new level.
I want to talk to someone about it.
But I just can't.
Either I'll feel weird or they don't understand or I'll end up crying.
Those options does not really look good.
I know such a young child should not bear this on her shoulder too much.
But I think I'm prone to these stuff.
It keeps happening to me.
Maybe theres something wrong with me.
Yeah, that's it.
I wanna let it out.
Like or books and movies say.
Let it out and cry it out till you feel better.
But how?
I just feel too locked up inside.
Just haven't found the right key.
I was hoping to avoid.
Forget anything that ever happened.
Well, of course, it made things worst.
The more I try,
the more i fail.
Well,
It always come back and haunt me.
In my dreams.
When my I'm bored and my head is filled up with these kind of thoughts.
Haunts me in my dreams and I end up in tears.
Its just too much..




0 comments:
Post a Comment