I'm not gonna say the names, just gonna describe.
1: Two-faced Bitch
2: People who says, ' I won't do that again, give me 1 last chance' for uncountable times
3: Tells a dude. 'Can we just be friends?' then flirts with the dude everyday
4: 'You can rely on me'. (NOT)
5: Ignores you half the time and says 'OH THR you are!! I've been looking for you everywer!!'
6: Backstabber
7: I am sooooo fat. ( weighs 35kg)
8: I am sooo damn ugly la ( boys are always chasing her)
9: Hey, I'm always thr for you. ( So far, only I am.)
10: I suck. ( HAVE YOU LOOKED AT MEEE?!?!?!)
11: I agree, both of us are idiots. ( Uhm.. I think u mean me)
12: Bitches
13: Like you can do any better ( uhh.. have u noticed? i always do)
14: Don't embarass me! (By being ur friend?)
15: Hey, I'm sooo sorry. ( Yeah, and the other 10000 times)
Thursday, June 17, 2010
People I hate.
Posted by Deborah Lau at 5:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment