BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Latihan Road Run 1

Phew.. I am so relieved its over..
But its not over yet...
Road run.......
I walk and run,
both at the same time.
Since i have no sense of direction,
which is sometimes a good thing,
i was like saying to myself,
'Almost there, almost there...'
Which later i found out when i was back at school,
that it was not true...
Once i arrived at school canteen,
i straight away dash to the drink store to buy myself a cold drink,
Without caring how i look, ( i think i looked like a monster )
I just drank it..
Whoo....
It felt so refreshing...
Then i realized i have never ever been so relieved to see school.
At home, I cant walk....
The sore was mostly behind my knee that part ( i dont know what is that called )

I think i am gonna ponteng the second time....


0 comments: